What Personal Information We Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you. We keep your information for as long as you keep an account with us, or until such time as reasonably required in order to provide you with after sales services.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and we obtain certain types of information when you access our website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of us on other websites.
- Mobile: When you use your mobile devices to access our website, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide personalized features and storage of items in your shopping cart between visits.
Do We Share the Information We Receive?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission and encrypt information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Which Information Can I Access?
We give you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can add or update certain information on pages and when you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please let us know. Please, however, note that those notices will still govern your use of our website, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.
Notices and Revisions